IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Program. First of its kind scholarship program offering hospitality professionals access to an online certification and professional development opportunity in Revenue Management.
IDeaS Revenue Solutions and the Cornell University School of Hotel Administration have partnered to offer the IDeaS Cornell Revenue Management Scholarship Program. This is a first of its kind scholarship program offering hospitality professionals access to online certifications and professional development opportunities in Revenue Management.
Twelve scholarships will be awarded in a calendar year that will provide scholarship recipients paid registration to the Certificate in Hotel Revenue Management and the Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Revenue Management: Pricing and Demand Strategies.
The successful completion of the following five eCornell courses leads to a Certificate in Hotel Revenue Management:
1) Introduction to Hotel Revenue Management
2) Forecasting and Availability Controls in Hotel Revenue Management
3) Pricing Strategy and Distribution Channels in Hotel Revenue Management
4) Overbooking Practices in Hotel Revenue Management
5) Non-Traditional Applications of Hotel Revenue Management
This five-course certificate in hotel revenue management, developed by renowned revenue management expert Dr. Sheryl Kimes of Cornell’s School of Hotel Administration, provides a holistic view of the application of hotel revenue management concepts and practices to the hospitality industry.
The successful completion of the following five eCornell courses leads to a Certificate in Advanced Hospitality Revenue Management: Pricing and Demand Strategies:
1) Price and Inventory Controls
2) Price Sensitivity and Pricing Decisions
3) Segmentation and Price Optimization
4) Displacement and Negotiated Pricing
5) Search Engines and Online Selling: Stimulating Incremental Demand
This five-course certificate, developed by Dr. Chris Anderson, revenue management expert and faculty member at Cornell University’s School of Hotel Administration, builds on the fundamental principles of revenue management and provides students with the advanced tools and techniques that guide strategic pricing decisions, set inventory controls, and encourage demand manipulation in a way that not only drives profits, but improves overall organizational performance.
Application coming soon.